Marthalicia Matarrita bio

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Biography Marthalicia Matarrita Born and raised in Harlem, New York City. Marthalicia has many art disciplines such as drawing, sculpting, painting and creating large murals and is always expanding in new mediums. Current area of art dialogue is based on educating the harmony between animals and humans, in many unique presentations. Marthalicia early stages: Sharng "black books" graffitti art journals as well as comic books were her past time. Encouraged by faith to persue the art form, Marthalicia entered La Guardia High School of Performance and the Arts, and upon graduating high school, she enlisted in the Army National Guard. She enrolled in S.U.N.Y. New Paltz for B.F.A. in Fine Arts. Her art resume further in her new art journey "Live Art Performance" Today, Marthalicia has broaden her art experiences to many difference avenues in art venues, and oppourtunites where she builds with her community and others.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My very first Art Birthday Bash!


My first birthday Art Party.
Description
I never was into clubbing, or partying ( parents), but on April 21, 2009 I will be hosting along side of the fabulous Lexi Bella at Boucarou Lounge in New York City, our shared birthday month APRIL. This event is not just for us to celebrate our love for our existence, but also our shared love for painting Live. Lexi Bella and I have invited our favorite friends to join us and paint live with us on this special night.
I sure wish to see you too there, since its a free admission and a up close and personal event with my dearest and close friends and you. A few of my artist friends will be painting live with me, go check them out, they are wicked cool and super amazing with their art talents!

Plus In this event, myself and Lexi will be handing our some goodie bags to those that show up. First come first served, limited amount of goodie bags. * Content, goodies, and short persoanl info of either Lexi and myself within each bag. Cool stuff from the heart. :> ( Again, I never done this before and I hope this party will be an awesome one, especially with you in it

Host: Marthalicia
Type: Party - Bar Night
Network: Global
Start Time: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 9:00pm
End Time: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 12:00am
Location: 64 East 1 Street
Street: New York
City/Town: New York, NY

Please dont forget the following amazing event that will start at 6:00pm, April 21, early on. By Nicholas Howard: Release party for "God is in the City"
Great times with Great people!
Host: Nicholas Howard
Type: Music/Arts - Performance
Network: Global
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Time: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Location: DROM
Street: 85 Avenue "A" between 5th and 6th street
City/Town: New York, NY

No comments: