Marthalicia Matarrita bio

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Biography Marthalicia Matarrita Born and raised in Harlem, New York City. Marthalicia has many art disciplines such as drawing, sculpting, painting and creating large murals and is always expanding in new mediums. Current area of art dialogue is based on educating the harmony between animals and humans, in many unique presentations. Marthalicia early stages: Sharng "black books" graffitti art journals as well as comic books were her past time. Encouraged by faith to persue the art form, Marthalicia entered La Guardia High School of Performance and the Arts, and upon graduating high school, she enlisted in the Army National Guard. She enrolled in S.U.N.Y. New Paltz for B.F.A. in Fine Arts. Her art resume further in her new art journey "Live Art Performance" Today, Marthalicia has broaden her art experiences to many difference avenues in art venues, and oppourtunites where she builds with her community and others.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

2 0 1 4

New Year, year of the HORSE ....

This new year so many obstacles, so many new art adventures which I can't wait to share with you!

After experiencing a forgotten remembrance of how cold New York city could be, I have under gone new tread of thought.

These images I'm about to show are my personal conversation about such experiences.


6 comments:

Megan Valish said...

You are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this blog.
myntra shoes coupons

Unknown said...

Amazing post! .I appreciate your hard work. Thank you for sharing. I have also share some use full information.
echobeat wireless earbuds
charge boost
liporing review
doc socks review
livewave antenna price

Rahul Saini said...

Hi nice and very informative Article. Thank you for sharing. I have also share some usefull information on other plaforms.
cricket world cup live streeming
cwc math live streeming free

Jonas said...

I really like the way you write the post and help us with the information. Thank you for sharing this post. Please read my blogs too.
tikitunes review
thephostick review
peeps review
creaclip review
copper protector review

Danny Matthew said...

Great piece of content after reading all this I'm feeling so overwhleming that I've gain some sort of knowledge from this page. Keep up the good work!! Thank YOU!
https://theviraltech.com/airbolt-review/

jacksmith01 said...

Your remarkable article has provided invaluable insights that inspired me to write a related blog post. Check it out here: [Nom Nom Dog Food Service Reviews]. Your consistent excellence is truly commendable!