Marthalicia Matarrita bio

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Biography Marthalicia Matarrita Born and raised in Harlem, New York City. Marthalicia has many art disciplines such as drawing, sculpting, painting and creating large murals and is always expanding in new mediums. Current area of art dialogue is based on educating the harmony between animals and humans, in many unique presentations. Marthalicia early stages: Sharng "black books" graffitti art journals as well as comic books were her past time. Encouraged by faith to persue the art form, Marthalicia entered La Guardia High School of Performance and the Arts, and upon graduating high school, she enlisted in the Army National Guard. She enrolled in S.U.N.Y. New Paltz for B.F.A. in Fine Arts. Her art resume further in her new art journey "Live Art Performance" Today, Marthalicia has broaden her art experiences to many difference avenues in art venues, and oppourtunites where she builds with her community and others.

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Coloring Book "Animal Spirit Totems" adult coloring book.

 


With joy, I want to introduce myself again, here in this platform to share new journey I have been on. 

Since 2015 until present day, my life have blossomed and expanded in many brillante ways.  I became a mom to another baby boy! 

The Jouney with him and my family during the pandemic and overcoming those uncertainties,  allowed us to focus on what we are able to create for our upcoming future.

I started an art business called M SQUARE ART PRODUCTIONS LLC,  with legal papers and documentation to allow us to foster art in its many ways. 

established on

August, 2021




I'm deeply proud to introduce you to my series of books, coloring books called "Animal Spirit Totems" adult coloring book. Though it says adult, but it's truly no age restrictions. 

Here is the overall description:

Animal Spirit Totems is a fun coloring book that describes various animals from different places in the world. Each coloring page has an animal that is paired with a page that describes its unique spiritual interpretations from its natural habitat.


Let this book inspire you in many ways. From animal influences to their spiritual messages and quotes, this book provides opportunities for you to dive further into your path. Let your coloring and imagination into these pages, and have fun while experiencing a relaxing time. Fun for all ages.


Some of the quotes arrived from these sites: https://www.legendsofamerica.com/na-totems/, https://www.spiritanimals.org, https://www.spiritanimal.info, https://themindfool.com/spirit-animal-list/,

Currently available: at Amazon.com .

Click on this link for direct connection the this insightful coloring book here : 


https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0BGT46CF6




https://a.co/d/jiMjyIq















The 2020, 2021,2022 for me was a path of centering myself and tapping into source or the Divine , to help clarity my personal purpose.
Though this is an ongoing process,  I simply am sharing my discoveries and joys of art and illustrations with you!
If you have this book, please share with me your impressions,  insights or opinions on this book!
I will have more information here as I move forward. 
Check out my Instagram information: 
@msapllc
And website 
MSAPLLC.INFO 

#Marthalicia #Matarrita #animalspirittotems #coloringbook #smallbusiness #woman #Dominican #costarican #newyorker 

No comments: